Working at MITRE
At MITRE, our reputation relies on providing technically sound, objective guidance to our government partners. It's not about increasing the bottom line. It's about helping our nation move forward. And it's been that way for more than 50 years.
Through our FFRDCs, we've advanced the state of the art in such critical areas as GPS, air traffic control, mobile technologies, cybersecurity, and healthcare IT—to name just a few. We're proud of this record of teamwork and accomplishment.
The Ingredients for Success
So what makes us the home of so many achievements? Put simply, it's our people.
We start with a diverse group of highly educated professionals who combine first-rate technical and organizational know-how with an enthusiasm for serving in the public interest. Then we mix in a strategic understanding of our sponsors' needs. Finally, we provide an environment that supports wide-ranging thinking with a practical bent.
The result? Affordable, effective solutions that help the government meet its most complex challenges.
Join an Award-winning Workplace
MITRE isn't just a place that creates value for our nation. We know you want to work at a place where you're valued, too. That's why we provide:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- Retirement plan with generous company matching contributions
- Generous education compensation and extensive in-house training
- Health and wellness programs, including on-site fitness centers
- Outstanding laboratory facilities and IT infrastructure
- Company-sponsored technical conferences and symposia
- Commuter benefits, including convenient Metro service to our McLean campus.
- A genuine commitment to work-life balance
Be Part of the Next Wave of Progress
Interested? We invite you to explore our job openings. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. And if you're just starting out on your career path, check out our Student Programs. We offer opportunities for interns, co-ops, and early-career professionals.