Steps of Process
CMMI Risk Management Goals
PolicyAF Policy Directive 90-9: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFI 90-901: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFMC Instruction 90-902: Operational Risk Management, Dec 2007
Tools & TechniquesRiskNav
TrainingRisk Process Orientation
Detailed Risk Process
ExamplesSample Risk Management Plan
Process Lessons Learned
Supporting tools, techniques, etc., required for supporting the effort.
- Does the program use tools for:
- for office automation?
- for program management?
- requirements management?
- risk management?
- configuration management?
- How are tools chosen?
- How are tools funded?
- How reliable are the tool results?
- Are tool results accurate enough for program use?
- Do tool results require manual intervention or manipulation?
- Are program staff trained on tool use?
- Are tools being used by appropriate program personnel?
- Have arrangements been made with the tool supplier for:
- technical support?
- Is the contractor using tools?
- How does the contractor use tools chosen by the program office?
- How do stakeholders use tools chosen by the program office?
- How will the contractor and the government share data stored in tools?
- Does the tool satisfy the DoD 5000 requirement for an Integrated Data Environment (IDE) on the program?
- What happens on the program if tool becomes unavailable or unsupportable?
Back to top