Corporate Social Responsibility
At MITRE, public service is a concept viewed broadly. It’s reflected in our commitment to our employees, to our sponsors and partners, to the communities where we live and work, and to inspiring and engaging the next generation of scientists, engineers and innovators.
To have the greatest impact, we concentrate our support on events and activities that fall within a few key focus areas. In particular, we focus on areas that closely align with MITRE's business mission and values, as well as the missions of our sponsors.
- Building a foundation for the future—from promoting STEM education in our schools to making sure our workplace represents the breadth and depth of top talent.
- Connecting with our sponsor communities—including support for veterans and across the spectrum of healthcare challenges.
- Enriching the communities where we live, to ensure we leave a light environmental footprint and help our neighbors in need, wherever they are.
We invite you to learn more about what we’re doing at MITRE to make the world a better place. We also encourage you to learn how our culture of inclusion and diversity supports the development of an engaged and committed workforce.
Is your organization interested in collaborating with MITRE's CSR program?
The MITRE CSR program supports organizations that meet these requirements:
- 501(c) registered.
- In good financial standing as a charitable organization.
- Promote values or hiring practices in line with MITRE’s diversity and inclusion principles and policies.
If your organization sounds like a good fit for MITRE's CSR activities please contact us.