- We Operate FFRDCs
- National Security Engineering Center
- Center for Advanced Aviation System Development
- Center for Enterprise Modernization
- Homeland Security Systems Engineering and Development Institute
- Judiciary Engineering and Modernization Center
- CMS Alliance to Modernize Healthcare
- National Cybersecurity FFRDC
MITRE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MITRE recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of age, color, race, disability, marital status, national and ethnic origin, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical or genetic information, and other protected status.
MITRE intends to maintain a website that is fully accessible to all individuals. If you are unable to search or apply for jobs and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of MITRE’s employment process, please contact MITRE’s Recruiting Help Line at 703-983-8226 or email at email@example.com
Copyright © 1997-2020, The MITRE Corporation. All rights reserved.
MITRE is a registered trademark of The MITRE Corporation. Material on this site may be copied and distributed with permission only.