MITRE's Career Opportunities at Fort Meade
MITRE Ft. Meade: Technical Networking Night
Join us to connect and learn more about opportunities at MITRE.
MITRE Ft. Meade will be hosting a Technical Networking Night on Wednesday, November 6, 2019, where we invite you to learn more about how our diverse talent is solving problems for a safer world. The event will highlight MITRE’s presence and associated opportunities in the state of Maryland (Aberdeen, Ft. Meade, Lexington Park, Rockville, Silver Spring, Suitland, Baltimore) supporting organizations such as NIST, HHS, TSA, Army, NSA, DISA, FCC, and USCYBERCOM.
Our experts will give presentations and demos covering MITRE’s Maryland-based work programs. Project experts will also be holding Tech Talks on our innovative programs including:
- “Electronic Warfare and Cyber Convergence”
- “Putting the Sec in DevSecOps”
- “Technologies for the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing communities”
Pre-register to attend and receive further event details. We look forward to meeting you at the Ft. Meade Technical Networking Night!
Looking for meaningful and exciting opportunities? Our Maryland sites seek individuals bringing unique talent, passion, and vision to our diverse, multigenerational team. To see what our employees work on, check out the MITRE Careers page. Examples of project work include:
- Acquisition and Program Management
- Software Engineering, Agile Software Development; DevSecOps
- Algorithm Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning; Neural Networks
- Antennas and RF Receivers; GPGPU / CUDA Development
- Computer and Network Security; Cross Domain Solutions
- Cloud Architecture; Cloud Security
- Cyber Operations; Cyber Defense of Space Systems
- Cyber System and Protocol Research; Cyber Security Research and Technology Transition
- Data Science / Analytics
- DoD/Cyber Policy and Joint Staff/OSD experience
- HLT / HMT / NLP; Machine Translation / Computer-Aided Translation
- Penetration Testing; Red Team / Blue Team / Hunt / Threat; Threat-based Cybersecurity; Reverse Engineering / Vulnerability Research / Exploitation; Video/Media Forensics; Weapon Systems Analysis; ICS/SCADA; IoT
- SIGINT Data Analytics and Architecture
- Systems Engineering
- Transport Infrastructure Modeling/Analysis
About MITRE at Fort Meade
MITRE’s mission-driven teams are dedicated to solving problems for a safer world. Through our federally funded R&D centers and public-private partnerships, we work across government to tackle challenges to the safety, stability, and well-being of our nation.
At Fort Meade, we focus on leveraging MITRE’s technical acumen and cross-government connections and insights to solve critical problems for the NSA, USCYBERCOM, and DISA programs. Our sponsors look to MITRE for thought leadership and technical excellence to revolutionize cyber operations, the Defense IT Enterprise, and Signals Intelligence.