The complexity of today's systems makes effectively managing acquisition programs one of the most daunting challenges government agencies face. Acquisition management involves an array of program-related, technical, operational, affordability, and business elements.
We use our systems engineering expertise to help government agencies properly break down and analyze these elements to develop effective acquisition programs and procedures.
MITRE collaborates closely with our sponsors on such issues as:
- Lifecycle development, analysis, and implementation
- Strategic frameworks and reforms
- Program organization and performance
- Project oversight
- Decision-support analysis
- Risk, scheduling, and root-cause analysis
- Program tailoring
- Acquisition methodologies
By serving as a trusted adviser on important acquisition management matters, MITRE helps our sponsors invest the public's resources pragmatically and efficiently.