- +Who Is Eligible?
Federal employees of a MITRE sponsor (including military and civilian personnel), in good standing, with excellent performance reviews, and an undergraduate college degree.
- +What Is the Deadline for Application?
Applicants must submit required information by May 26, 2017.
- +How Many Fellowships Are Awarded Each Year?
Between 6 and 12 fellowships are granted annually.
- +When Does the Program Begin?
The planned start date for the inaugural Fellowship cohort is August 23, 2017.
- +Who Pays for Tuition and Fellowship Costs?
An applicant's government employer pays all costs, including salary, UVA tuition, and materials. The sponsoring employer also supports the applicant’s temporary assignment to MITRE for one year.
- +What is the Cost of the Fellowship Program?
The cost to the sponsoring agency is $30k. This cost is paid directly to the University of Virginia to cover tuition for the master's degree.
- +What Is the Length of the Fellowship Program?
- +Where Will I Be Physically Located During the Fellowship?
MITRE's McLean Campus in Virginia.