System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- July 28, 2020, Addressing Mission Engineering from a Lead Systems Integration Perspective, Dr. Warren Vaneman
- September 8, 2020, A System-of-Systems Approach to Optimize a Real-time Risk Situational Awareness System, Dr. Cihan Dagli and Yu Li
- September 22, 2020, SoS Meta-Architecture Selection for Infrastructure Inspection System Using Aerial Drones, Dr. Cihan Dagli and Muhammad Monjurul Karim
- October 6, 2020, A System-of-Systems Approach to Optimize a Real-time Risk Situational Awareness System, Dr. Flavio Oquendo
- October 20, 2020, Situation Awareness and Decision Making for Constituent Systems, Dr. Pontus Svenson and Dr. Jakob Axelsson
- November 3, 2020, Challenges for System of Systems in the Agriculture Application Domain, Dr. Benjamin Weinert and Dr. Mathias Uslar