System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- March 26, 2019, Practical Modeling Concepts for Engineering Emergence in Systems of Systems, Dr. Judith Dahmann, The MITRE Corporation; Ms. Philomena Zimmerman, OUSD(R&E)
- April 16, 2019, Mission Analysis and Operational Architectures, Mr. Zane Scott, Vitech Corporation
- April 30, 2019, Digital Engineering Transformation, Mr. Thomas McDermott, Georgie Tech Research Institute, SERC
- May 14, 2019, Toward Scaling Model-based Engineering for Systems of Systems, Dr. Ryan B. Jacobs, The MITRE Corporation
- June 11, 2019, Mission Engineering and Prototype Warfare, Matthew Horning, U.S. Army Future Command
- June 25, 2019, A Tool for Architecting Socio-Technical Problems: SoS Explorer, Dr. Cihan Dagli
- July 16, 2019, Modular Open SoS Education (MOOSE), Mr. Kyle Hastings, The MITRE Corporation