System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- May 28, 2019, Mission Engineering and Prototype Warfare, Matthew Horning, U.S. Army Future Command
- June 11, 2019, A Service-oriented Framework for MBSE Tool-chain Development, Jinzhi Lu, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- June 25, 2019, A Tool for Architecting Socio-Technical Problems: SoS Explorer, Dr. Cihan Dagli, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- July 30, 2019, Graph Theoretic Architectural Analysis: Analysis of Complex Systems and Systems of Systems, Ms. Laura Antul, The MITRE Corporation
- September 10, 2019, An Analysis of Systems-of-Systems Opportunities and Challenges Related to Mobility in Smart Cities, Dr. Jakob Axelsson, RISE SICS