System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- August 24, 2021, Communication Oriented Modeling of Evolving Systems of Systems, Sean Kristian Remond Harbo
- September 7, 2021, System of Systems Meta-Architecture Approach to Improve Legacy Metrorails for Enhanced Customer Experience, Dr. Cihan Dagli and Maxwell Polley
- September 21, 2021, Towards the Definition of a Strategic Complexity Management Framework for Complex Industrial Systems, Lucas Freund
- October 19, 2021, Resilience in Systems of Systems: Electrified Transport Systems, Pontus Svenson, Kerstin Eriksson, and Sara Janhäll
- November 2, 2021, Conceptual Models to Support Reasoning in Early Phase Concept Evaluation – A Subsea Case Study, Siv Engen
- November 16, 2021, A Design Method for Collaborative Systems of Systems Applied to Metropolitan Multi-Mode Transport System, Pontus Svenson, Frida Reichenberg, and Jakob Axelsson
- November 30, 2021, Should I Stay or Should I Go? How Constituent Systems Decide to Join or Leave Constellations in Collaborative SoS, Pontus Svenson and Jakob Axelsson
- December 14, 2021, A Heterogeneous Autonomous Collaborative System for Powerline Inspection Using Human-Robotic Teaming, Srikanth Vemula, Jovany Avila and Michael Frye