System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- March 15, 2022, An Event-Based Microservice Platform for Autonomous Cyber-Physical Systems: The Case of Smart Farming, Mara Nikolaidou
- March 22, 2022, Mission Engineering Digital Ecosystem, Owen Eslinger
- April 5, 2022, Tilting at Windmills: Value Chains, Risk, Opportunity, and the 2021 Texas Electricity Grid Failure, Matthew Hause
- April 19, 2022, Feature-Based Product Line Engineering in Aerospace and Defense, Charles Krueger
- May 3, 2022, Cross-Domain Stakeholder-Alignment in Collaborative SoS–Lego Serious Play as a Boundary Object, Johann Schuetz, Julia Koehlke, and Sebastian Hanna
- May 17, 2022, Mission-Level Optimization: A New Method for Designing Successful Systems, Brian Chell
- June 14, 2022, Leverage Set-Based Practices to make Agile Practices More Effective for System-of-Systems Engineering, Brian Kennedy
- June 28, 2022, Model Based Systems Engineering in a Digital Environment: Creating a Virtual Testbed for Complex System Architectures, Claudeliah Roze