System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- April 6, 2021, Holistic Architecture Description for a Future Global Health Assurance Systems of Systems, Adrián Unger
- April 20, 2021, Leveraging Set-Based Practices to Enable Efficient Concurrency in Large Systems and Systems-of-Systems Engineering, Brian Kennedy
- May 4, 2021, OUSD R&E: USD(R&E) Mission Engineering (ME) State of Practice, Elmer L. Roman
- May 18, 2021, Application of Probabilistic Graph Models to Kill Chain and Multi-Domain Kill Web Analysis Problems, Jason Baker, Valerie Sitterle
- June 1, 2021, Applying an MBSE Approach for Evaluating Shipyard Operations, David Jurkiewicz
- June 15, 2021, Implementing a Digital Engineering Environment for Mission Engineering, Jason Anderson and Jeffrey Boulware
- June 29, 2021, Digital Engineering: From Toolchain to Platform, Dr. Aleksandra Markina-Khusid