System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange
The System of Systems Engineering Collaborators Information Exchange (SoSECIE) is a web-based seminar series. All sessions take place on a Tuesday 11 a.m.-noon, Eastern Time. Members of the defense acquisition community from government, industry, and academia are invited to hear these free presentations on a wide range of relevant system of systems engineering topics.
The goal of this series, held in association with the National Defense Industrial Association's SoS Engineering Committee, is to provide guidance, education, and training for SoS and dissemination of engineering best practices.
Contact the SoSECIE Webinar Coordinator at SoSECIE@mitre.org to be added to the e-mail list for future announcements, to obtain access instructions, or to make suggestions for future presentation topics.
- November 10, 2020, Challenges for System of Systems in the Agriculture Application Domain, Dr. Benjamin Weinert and Dr. Mathias Uslar
- November 17, 2020, Achieving System-of-Systems Interoperability Levels Using Linked Data and Ontologies, Dr. Jakob Axelsson
- December 1, 2020, Case Study: Achieving System Integration through Interoperability in a Large System of Systems (SoS), Oliver Hoehne
- January 26, 2021, Addressing the Sustainable Development Goals with a System-of-Systems for Monitoring Arctic Coastal Regions, Evelyn Honoré-Livermore, Roger Birkeland and Cecilia Haskins
- February 16, 2021, Fuzzy Architecture Description for Handling Uncertainty in Systems-of- Systems in the Internet-of-Things, Dr. Flavio Oquendo
- February 23, 2021, Interface Management — the Neglected Orphan of Systems Engineering, Paul Davies