We work on such related topics as how to better understand human interactions—with computers and with each other.
Our researchers also work at the intersections of IT and security. Some teams, for example, study how machines can identify human beings through behavioral and physiological biometric technologies.
Topics in this innovation area include:
- Information, data, and knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Geospatial and analytic technology
- Human language technology
- Identity, including biometric technologies
- Social and behavioral sciences