Our researchers make full use of MITRE's range of technical knowledge to help sponsors improve cooperation, coordination, and communications among the organizations and people who finance, deliver, and consume health-related services.
We're currently conducting research in five broad areas:
- Aligning incentives, measuring quality, and rewarding cost-effective performance across the health sector
- Equipping decision makers with tools to make better decisions that will systematically improve healthcare
- Connecting stakeholders to coordinate care, improve quality, and reduce administrative burden
- Empowering patients to make informed choices
- Improving healthcare work flows with evidence-based best practices.