With the recent publication of the 2023 National Intelligence Strategy (NIS), MITRE is publishing a special series of Intelligence After Next papers aligned to each of the six NIS goals the Intelligence Community will pursue over the next four years in support of U.S. national security strategies and priorities. Each paper will focus on an aspect of an NIS goal and offer a road map for success.
- Meeting the China Challenge: Key Focus Areas for the Intelligence Community
- Enabling Neurodiverse Talent in the Intelligence Community
- Rethinking Collection Management to Better Track Mobile Targets
- Radical Transparency: Expanding Partnerships with Commercial Intelligence Sharing
- Accelerating the Fight Against the U.S. Fentanyl Crisis Through a Comprehensive Approach
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience Through a Shared Operational Environment
About Intelligence After Next:
MITRE strives to stimulate thought, dialogue, and action for national security leaders developing the plans, policy, and programs to guide the nation. This series of original papers is focused on the issues, policies, capabilities, and concerns of the Intelligence Community’s workforce as it prepares for the future. Our intent is to share our unique insights and perspectives surrounding a significant national security concern, a persistent or emerging threat, or to detail the integrated solutions and enabling technologies needed to ensure the success of the Intelligence Community.
MITRE has published more than 20 Intelligence After Next papers since 2020. Read them here.
Intelligence After Next Newsletter
Sign up to receive notifications when new papers from Intelligence After Next are published.