Electronic Systems Innovation Center
Enabling tech transition and informing acquisition.
The Electronic Systems Innovation Center leverages deep technical knowledge, engineering expertise, and prototyping capabilities to develop, evaluate, and test creative and practical solutions that facilitate tech transition and inform acquisition. The Electronic Systems Innovation Center tests innovative and practical solutions in the areas of sensing, communications, processing, and more, and works across MITRE to define and deliver technical products to meet critical mission challenges.
- Electronic warfare, antennas/electromagnetics, sensors/radar, photonics, and signal processing
- Communications, SIGINT, spectrum, and position, navigation, and timing (PNT)
- Electronics and embedded security
- Rapid electronic and hardware prototyping, advanced manufacturing, design, mechanical and reliability analysis
- Maritime System Development, acoustic & ocean modeling, SONAR system analysis, and transducer design
Defense & Intelligence
Catalyzing ground-breaking innovations for national security.
Experimentation is in our DNA.