Data and human-centered solutions promote innovations.
The Data and Human-Centered Solutions Innovation Center addresses emerging, complex data and human-centered challenges of national and global significance using technology, analytics, and sciences of various types (data, geolocation, social, behavioral, and collaboration). Working at the intersection of data analytics and social/behavioral sciences, we enable government and the private sector to make better decisions through evidence-based discovery and analysis.
- Data and knowledge management
- Data integration and interoperability
- Analytics of big data, social media, the cloud, modeling, and prediction
- Geolocation sciences, geospatial information systems and related analytic technologies
- Collaboration and social computing, including human-machine teaming and universal accessibility
- Social and behavioral sciences, including direct human data collection and cybersecurity related to human behavior